Friday, November 5, 2010

BYU Homecoming

Since it's my last year at BYU, I wanted to take advantage of every opportunity to participate in BYU events. Mainly I wanted to dress up all fancy and have Brent take me on lots of romantic dates! So for Homecoming, BYU had a dance at the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. It was really cool because they rented out the whole place, so we could walk around and look at all the cool fish and animals when we needed a break from dancing.Brent turns into such a little kid when we go to places where there or animals, whether it's the zoo, dinosaur museums, or aquariums, he loves them!
We had a lot of fun dancing too! I usually have a very hard time getting Brent to break out of his shell and have some fun on the dance floor, but even he was having fun! It was probably because of the tide pool exhibit that was right next to the dance floor that had sting rays that were seriously trying to jump out! It kept him entertained. :)
Overall it was a very fun, romantic night for the two of us together. I'm really glad we went and I hope we can do a lot more of the fun things BYU has to offer in my time left here. I think Brent may even be able to convince me to join a intramural coed volleyball team...

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! Taylor and I touched those sting rays! We went there in the spring because it was extra credit for his Oceanology class.

    ReplyDelete