Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Collection


Ever since my freshman year I have wanted to take Floral Design. Well, so does everyone else, so it's pretty difficult to get a spot unless you're an upper classman and get early registration. Well this semester, I was finally able to get a spot. Here's some of my creations from the semester -

Lab #1 - Designer Wraps
Lab #2 - Glass Cube Designs
Lab #3 - Boutonnieres and Corsages
Lab #4 - Pumpkin Designs
Lab #5 - Everlasting Design (Silk Flowers)
Lab #6 - Hand-tied Bridal Bouquets
Lab #7 - Christmas Centerpieces
If anyone needs flowers done, give me a call and I can help you out and help you get things way cheaper than buying from any other florist.

2 comments:

  1. i love the square arrangement. danny buys me flowers and i think they'll look good in one, so i try and try. and fail and fail :) haha that's neat you were able to take that class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of your help yesterday Karen!!! These are beautiful floral designs! I'm going to have to utilize your talented skills while you're doing your internship ;)

    ReplyDelete