Friday, October 21, 2011

The Rumors are True!

In case you haven't heard yet, Brent and I are expecting a cute little addition to our family in June 2012!!!  We found out about a week ago and now that we've had a chance to tell our families personally, we're ready to tell the world because we are just so darn excited!  As of yesterday, I am 5 weeks, so still super early.  So far, no nausea, but I have been way more tired than usual (which I didn't think was possible), and eating all the time.  I'll be sure to keep everyone posted as things progress a little more.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you cant have any idea how excited I am for you! I wish so bad I could be closer to support you and stay up late talking all about your pregnancy and what to expect and EVERYTHING! Oh there is so much! You are going to be the most incredible mother!! I cant wait to see all the pictures of BIG OL' BELLY! :) Love you! Also... they have a What to Expect when you are expecting app for phones, or you can get weekly emails! Go to their site and you can get all kinds of cool info on pregnancy and what to EXPECT! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete