Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Gender Predictions!?

I like hearing what other people think we are having. So far the majority vote seems to be girl. Up until today both Brent and I were thinking boy, but he suddenly changed his mind after our doctor's appointment this morning - I have no idea why. But, we only have 3 more weeks until we will know for sure and I am so excited to finally see our little one! So until then, let's hear some predictions on what you think Baby McCrea will be!16 1/2 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I predict the little one will be a boy. I have no reason to guess that besides the fact that stastically more boys are born than girls. The google search I did says that it is about 51 boys and 49 girls for every 100 births. I know I'm a nerd. Let me know when you figure out.

    ReplyDelete