Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby McCrea is a Boy!!


The majority vote was that Baby McCrea was going to be a girl, but I still had my own feelings that it was a boy. I don't know how or why I felt that way, I just felt like the little thing kicking inside me was a little baby boy. Sure enough, our ultrasound showed a clear shot that indeed, our little baby is a BOY!!!And here's our first picture of the little man! I do have a picture from the ultrasound that clearly shows his little boy parts, but Brent said he would be embarrassed if someone posted those pictures of him, so we shouldn't post our baby's either. lolI absolutely LOVE this picture of his foot! It is just so clear, and both Brent and I instantly noticed that our baby has Brent's feet! You probably think we're crazy, but it's true! See, Brent has really strange feet. His big toe is actually shorter than both his second and third toes. And his pinky toe is this short, tiny little stub that barely even comes to the beginning of the toe next to it. Like I said, really strange, but we always laugh about it. And this baby has the same feet! It just makes us feel a bit closer to him and that he is actually our child that we created :)

Oh, and we do have a name picked out already. Actually, we have had all of our childrens' names picked out for a while now, so we knew that as soon as we found out if it was a boy or a girl, we would know what to call our little one. Our first born son will be Talan James McCrea! And yes, in case you were wondering, he is named after Lebron James. We're weird, we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment