Friday, March 26, 2010

Dreaming of Summer

I just had to change my blog background to something warmer to remind me that warm weather does still exist. We've been getting short little teases of warm weather lately, but they never last. This past Monday it was so nice! The sun was shining and it was warm enough that I could walk around campus without a jacket. But by the time I came out of work at 5, the wind was blowing like crazy and the temperature had dropped 10 degrees! It's no fun! And today, Brent and I left the Wilk to go to work and stepped outside into blizzard conditions! Snow was blowing around everywhere and it was so cold! I am so ready for summer! The thought of wearing capris and flip flops every day makes me so happy! And the best part is that I know that in only 3 1/2 weeks, Brent and I will be heading home for the summer and living in Ocean City for 3 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment